Friday, January 13, 2006

Indie Music Artists - Let Your Music Work For You

I started LHReturnables out because of the frustration I felt watching so many indie-pendent artists not getting looked at because of their age, "not the music someone was looking for", and any other number of excuses. I wanted to do something to help, above and beyond what was already out in the industry.

Even with all the advances in the availability of artists to get their music out to the public, it still seems to me that not enough are able to make a living with their music. My passion is to help as many indie-pendent music artists as possible, and the only true way that I can see doing this is by starting the movement of RENTING Music CDs. This is the only way that I have been able to see so far in the years that I have been in the industry to allow an artist to make money over and over again off the same cd over a period of what could be years.

I am in the process of updating our website to accomodate many artists to be a part of the LHReturnables program. I do believe that Renting Music is going to be a major alternative form of distribution in the near future. One of the great benefits is that many artists will make money over and over again just for being in the LHReturnables program.

I welcome your comments. Please check out the LHReturnables interview in a wonderful underground on-line music magazine - Space Junkies - located at www.spacejunkies.net

Please also check out our website at www.LHReturnables.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home