Sunday, February 05, 2006

What Are Your Biggest Music Business Challenges???

I do consider myself to be an Indie-pendent Artist Activist. I want all indie-pendent artists no matter what age, what kind of music, or how good or bad they may seem, to have the ability to, at the very least, attempt to follow their dreams.

My direct passion is to have a much better distribution system set-up for indie-artists, which is why I created my company LHReturnables, Inc. The website is www.LHReturnables.com.

I would love to hear from all kinds of artists as to what you feel the biggest difficulties are in actually being able to follow your dream?? Is it money, time, age, being told you're not good enough?

I am also very open to partner with, or affiliate with, any other indie-pendents that want to help artists further their dream. Whatever you would be able to offer - Let's talk.

You can reach me via e-mail at admin@LHReturnables.com or call me at (310) 592-2470. I am located in Los Angeles, California.

Sincerely,

Janou Lightning

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home